MAAA’s unique culture blends compassion for older adults and caregivers, a commitment to quality and a supportive team environment. We are passionate about making a difference in our communities and believe a good aging experience is what matters most—at the personal level and the community level. Employees bring energy and fun to our work.
We invest in our employees, providing continuing education credits, professional development opportunities, social work license supervision and tuition reimbursement. Open communication, transparency and valuing each person are among our core values. Employees can expect regular team meetings, information and education sessions, feedback on performance and the opportunity to contribute ideas.
Together, we create a productive, healthy and rewarding work environment.
According to our December 2013 survey, MAAA employees are far more satisfied and engaged in their work when compared to employees in other U.S. organizations.
- MAAA is a healthy and effective organization with a meaningful mission, a thoughtful leadership team and room for employees to contribute.
- Its a great organization with great people.
- Overall, a great place to work.
- You learn a lot . . . that will help you in developing skills you will use throughout your career.
- Supportive and professional work culture.