UMPRP can provide pension assistance with the following:
- Filing claims and appeals to obtain pension benefits
- Obtaining and explaining pension plan documents
- Correcting benefit miscalculations
- Assisting with recoupment actions
- Assisting with suspension of pension benefits issues
- Obtaining spousal and other survivor benefits
- Locating pensions from former employers
UMPRP assists with both defined benefit pension plans and defined contribution and 401(K) plans, including private and public plans.
Our staff are licensed attorneys and experienced in Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) and pension benefits.
Call: 651-251-5766 or toll-free 866-783-5021. For more information visit www.midwestpensions.org